About Me

So the long and short of it is I'm pretty sure I have Alzheimer's. I've not been "diagnosed" by any doctors, but I'm increasingly noticing more problems with my memory and writing. Lets take a step back though. Until recently I've been a digital nomad. I started traveling in 2017 with "RemoteYear" in August of 2017. 
It was one of the best decisions of my life and will be forever thankful not just for the experiences, but for the people I met and the friendships I formed. While on that trip I worked remotely as a software engineer. Being a contractor who already worked remotely it was a fairly simple transition to becoming a digital nomad. After the conclusion of the trip most of my fellow travelers in my group returned to lives in the U.S. For them it was more or less a gap year. For me though it was just the start of my journey to many places and adventures around the world.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

daily journal